Individuals need to learn proper manners and social skills now more than ever. Social competition is becoming increasingly relevant and the pressure of acceptance continues to grow. Those who possess social skills that are well developed and natural, will stand out in the crowd and have a big leg up on their peers. Respecting and valuing others, developing high integrity, and making others feel at ease are the key reasons that society practices good manners.
Social etiquette lessons provide an introduction to various situations and everyday environments where etiquette matters most and is enhanced with additional customized topics upon request. To ensure personalized attention in a proper interactive learning environment, private classes are offered as well as group workshops designed for groups of 4-12 students.
Contact me to schedule a class that will teach participants:
- The manners that people expect them to know
- The skills to figure out how to interact with others successfully when there is no manner
- The confidence to handle any situation, from the day-to-day to the crucial
- How to use every interaction as an opportunity to enhance relationships and interpersonal growth
The end result: Participants who know how demonstrate proper manners and social skills they learn into practice with their everyday lives.
Who benefits from Social Etiquette Classes?
- Everyone; individual or group classes are available
- Single one or two hour session
- Eight week workshop (weekly one hour sessions)
- Half-day (up to four hours)
- One week intensive workshop (Five half-day sessions)
- Two week intensive workshop (Ten 1 hour sessions)
- On-going sessions curated to the individual’s requests
Example topics to customize your program:
- Introductions and favorable first impressions
- Image and Attire
- Interpersonal skills
- Interview Preparation
- Social Etiquette and Respect
- Communication Etiquette: Engaging Conversation
- Restaurant and Dining Etiquette
- Social Media Etiquette
- Travel Etiquette
- Wedding Etiquette Etiquette
- The Written Word
- Interview Etiquette
- Inter-generational Differences
- International Perspectives